Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

confusion


Time for some phoetic thoughts:

Where is home?
Is home where our flat is located, where we work or where we have grown up?
Or does our passport says where we are from?
Isn't home where our closest friends live? Where we are happy without any negative thoughts?
Or is it where we are the best versions of ourselfes?

Is my home here because I met all these amazing people? Because I have a daily routine and a basic scedule? Or is it because I left all my duties like work, studies and paperwork back home?

This semester in Turku changed me. Neither in a positive, nor in a negative way, it just changed me, without knowing why and how.

But what I know is as soon as I am "home" I mean, back in Switzerland, I have to face my real life again. Even though this semester was special, wasn't it my home for 5 months?

Confusion and mixed feelings, these are the only things I know right now.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen