Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

saying good bye

Amazing people and friendship

I have met so many incredible amazing people in Turku. In the begining I never thought that I would be so sad to return back home.

On my corridor were living 8 awesome persons wiht individual nice characters. Of course, some of them I will miss more than others. In the beginning we had family dinners every sunday, unfortunately we got a bit lame and didnt do it every sunday till the end. 

It doesnt make sense to write about every single person.

In my opinion, I met so many people and I promised so  many to visit them one day, etc, but I am sure that everyone will stay maybe with one or two people in touch and not more.

That's why I want to mention the three most important people here in my blog.

 
Sara, the girl from Italy. She gave me so much energy and happyness while I was in Turku. She listened to every single problem I had and made me lough when I was said.
We went to so many parties, I didnt even count. I only went out once without her. All the other times (2-3 times a week) we went together. This girl is amazing and I am a hundred per cent sure, that I will meet her again!

Emily, (unfortunately) from Australia. I have never met a person who is so similar. We have the same philosophic opinion, the same taste of food, dresses and of course, men.
We spent so many hours talking, it is insane! She is traveling through Europe in summer, that is why I am sure that I will see her again because she already booked the flight to Switzerland. If I can afford a flight to Finland in November (because she is staying till January), I will definately visit her one weekend. After she left Finland and went back to Australia, I am not sure if I will ever see her again. But I will fight for staying in touch with her!
Ruben, from Holland. I got to know him properly when I went to Stockholm with my sister. We spent almost the whole time on the ferry (in total 24h) talking. I have to admit, we had kind of a conneciton. Not in a physical way, but in a mental. This friendship is so special for me, that I am sure I will see him occasional again, either in the Netherlands or in Switzerland.




Thank you so much for making my Erasmus so amazing and unforgettable!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen