Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015

time to let go



Saying goodbye

When I woke up on second of January I was not nervous at all. I just felt a slight depression of the next half year. I was not ready at all to leave my family, my friends and my home. But due to the scheduled flight time I had no other choice than leaving my home around 8 o’clock. 


My family and my best friend drove me to the airport. I had such a heavy suitcase that my brother helped me with carrying it around. My dad, my brother and Deborah (my best friend) decided to have a coffee at Starbucks while I was waiting with my sister at the check in desk. We talked about how much we will miss each other. Then I was next in line. My suitcase was, as I already told, quite heavy. That’s why I had to pay a fee about 40 Euros. After this little disappointment we joined the rest at Starbucks.


My dad already pushed me to hurry, but I just didn’t feel like I had to. At 10 o’clock (boarding was planned for 10:20am) I decided to go.

Just right in front of the passport control I had to say goodbye. And that was the moment where my poker face broke. Especially while I hugged my sister. I couldn’t help but cry. Tears were rolling down my cheek. Unfortunately I was running out of time so I just had to let go.


So I started my way towards the security check with moisturized eyes. And that was the moment when I realised that for a half of a year I will be without my beloved ones..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen