Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

up in the sky



Flight to Turku via Helsinki

Fortunately my tutor, Maria, was supposed to take the same flight to Helsinki, because she had spent the new year’s eve in Switzerland. Unluckily I was so late, that it was already “last call” for boarding. So I got exhausted on the plane. I felt asleep right away and when I woke up, I searched for my tutor. Due to I knew how she looks like (thanks to whatsapp), it was quite easy. After I had found her, we started to talk about random stuff. Due to the short flight time we landed soon in Helsinki. That’s where we split up again, because she was going to take the bus, and I had another flight to Turku.


During the waiting time I started to imagine how my “new” life would be. My dad was sure, that I will fall in love with Turku and that I never want to come back home again. I doubted that. I was so afraid of all the darkness, the cold weather and the language. Then I nearly started to cry again. But fortunately it was already time to board.


The airplane from Helsinki to Turku was very small. I think I’ve never flown in such a small airplane. We also had lot turbulences, which didn’t make me feel better.

That is why I was just happy to be still alive when I arrived at Turku airport.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen