Montag, 2. Februar 2015

TYS



First night in Students village


When I opened the door to my room at Students Village (3D 31), I was just shocked. I thought that I did not have many expectations, but it just seemed like I had. The word disappointment describes exactly how I felt. The room is small and it was dirty. Specially the bathroom was in a bad condition. I found hair spread all over the walls and some dried drops of, I don’t want to know what it was, on the toilet.




I tried to ignore the fact, that everything was dirty. What I needed was a warm shower and  a clean bed. I was glad that I had my bed sheet and cover with me. After having a long shower with closed eyes (that I couldn’t see the hair on the wall) I just went to bed. I really hoped that when I’ll get up, that my room will have changed. But of course, that didn’t happen.


The next morning I went straight to the city centre to buy some cleaning stuff. I cleaned my room for several hours. After my cleaning session I wrote an angry mail to the Tys office to complain about the condition in my room. But anyway, afterwards I installed my router and I was finally able to write my friends and my family. It lightened my mood amazingly.


On Sundays I went with friends to IKEA to buy some plants and decoration stuff. It’s surprising  how much decoration helps to feel more comfortable. My room looks of course not as my room at home, but at least I feel much better. J



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen