Montag, 9. Februar 2015

gym love



Craving to work out

I am sportive. No, I am hyper sportive. In Switzerland I used to work out 5- 7 times a week. In a very lazy week it happened that I just worked out 4 times a week. But that happens rarely.

To be honest, that was my biggest issue: Is at my campus an adequate gym for me? All of the sudden I couldn’t work out the first few weeks. Well, I tried, I went out for a run a few times. But with the chilly wind and the slippery floor it was nearly impossible to work out properly.

As soon as I got the possibility to try out the campus gym courses, I went there. I tried the “Hiit” à Hight intensive interval training. I have to admit, the course was quite exhausting but one intensive work out a week is not enough for me. After I checked out the gym I decided to search for another one. There were just a view machines in a not so good condition. I asked a finish guy for an advice, to which gym I should go to.

The day after I visited the gym 2000 and I fell in love. The gym is amazingly huge with a lot of different courses and modern machines. The price was quite high, but I already expected that. Just five minutes after I arrived there I signed the contract.
Since then I go there 5- 6 times a week. I love it!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen