Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

valentines date



Valentines Day

Valentines day- I don’t know who Valentin was, but I don’t like him. Maybe I don’t like him because I have no one to share this amazing over romantic day. Whatever, I woke up in the morning and went to the gym. My only real love. The gym doesn’t complain about my gained weight, about my bad moods or my bad habits.

After sweating like hell I decided to buy some ingredients for baking a super sweet valentines day cake for all the broken hearts. While I walked to the grocery store I passed a second hand shop. I don’t know why I went in, but I found a perfect pullover to wear on my date tonight. Yeah, you read right, I was going on a date.

As soon as I got home my German floormate asked me if I would like to go out for a walk because he needed someone to talk. I badly needed to study, but instead I agreed. So we walked for nearly two hours. After coming back home I just had 20 min left to get ready.

I put on some make up and mascara. Before I went to the kitchen to get the ok of my floormates I changed into my new pullover. The response of the others made me blush.
So whatever, it was time to go. I met my friend in front of the Chinese restaurant. Yes, I am sorry, it was just a “date” to celebrate our new friendship. =)

Never mind, the food was delicious! We had spring rolls, sweet sour chicken with rice and fried bananas. The amazing exquisite food just cost 13 Euros each. What a bargain!
After we felt like pregnant, we left the restaurant to bake a valentines cake for all the other guys and girls from my floor.

Well, I didn’t spend the lovely love day with a handsome nice guy, but with very nice friends. To be honest, what is more than good friends?!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen