Montag, 9. Februar 2015

attempt to buy food



My first grocery shopping trip


Before I left my room I wrote a little list with the things which I needed. I translated them with google, to make sure that I was going to buy the right things.


I saw a few guys with “Lidl” bags. I was quite excited because we have the same store in Switzerland. And its famous for its cheap products, so I was looking forward to discover it. When I stepped in to the familiar store, I didn’t feel domestic anymore. The prizes of the fruits and vegetables seemed to be quite expensive, and the special thing about it is, that the prizes are all written per kilo. So I was pretty confused the very first moment.


When I left the fresh-food section I sneaked to the meat segment. Due to I just eat chicken and no other kind of meat at all, it was hard to figure out, which meat I could take. But gladly some packages have some animal pictures on it. After lurking around I found myself at the cashier with a lot of different products.


As soon as I got home, I felt like having a coffee. Fortunately I tried the milk before I put it into the cup. It wasn’t milk how I knew it. The milk was thicker and sourer than the normal milk. But honestly I liked it.


To come to a conclusion, after each grocery shopping I’ll get surpised by unknown products. It’s not only annoying, but also fun! =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen