Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

"seight seeing tour" Naantali



Visit Naantali


Francois, my French friend asked me if I want to join his floormates to Nantaali. Due to I didn’t have another plan, I agreed.


We met in the morning and took the bus to Kauppatori. After changing the bus we were heading to Nantaali. Nobody really knew where to get out of the bus, so at one station someone shouted that we should get off.



As soon as we got of the bus we found ourselves in the middle of nowhere.

Fortunately we all have smartphones. So with the help of google maps we were able to find a nice way to the sea and to the small islands. We walked for about 4 hours and it was pretty cold. By the time we found a small coffee shop at the harbour. There we took a warm coffee and a cinnamon roll.


Because it darkened already (3pm) we headed back to the city centre and split up.

I don’t know how long I was taking a shower, but it was amazing to finally feel my toes again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen