Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

dinner on sundays



National dinner

12 people are living on my floor, which means, that we have many different nationalities. Or at least we should. Here for a short overview:

3 Dutch guys: Ruben, Marcel, Jan
2 Italian: Sara and Pietro
1 Sweden: Matilda
1 French: Adrien
1 German: Felix
1 Spanish: Isabel
1 Finish: ?
1 Indian: ?

I don’t know the names of the Finish guy and the Indian girl because I barely see them. Never the less, we decided to have a national dinner every Sunday, which means that every person cooks for the other 9 (the Finish guy and the Indian girl didn’t participate). We already had delicious Italian pizza and Swedish meatballs (unfortunately I don’t eat beef and pork =( ).

And after our dinner we do the dishes, the cook of course doesn’t have to help. As soon as the kitchen is cleaned up, we play cards until everybody is tired.

Next Sunday it will be my turn to cook. I’ll try to cook “älplermacroni”. What it is and how it tasted, will be explained in my next post.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen