Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

Lapland 28.2 - 7.3 _ the journey



The journey

I was very curious about the whole trip. Because the way up to Lapland takes 12 hours by bus. When we met at 8 o clock at the cathedral, I was kind of nervous because I barely knew anyone. Luckily Francois and two other guys who I already knew participated as well.  After a short introduction of the ESN members we embarked the bus. I was going to sit 12 hours next to Tylor, a really nice guy from Canada. We first chatted a bit before everyone went mute and to a light sleep.

Unfortunately, a few guys were playing drinking games with beers. Due to the alcohol they started to lough lauder each time. At some point they had this amazing idea to perfom in the bus.

After a short dance session of Macarena, it went silent again in the bus. I wanted to sleep, but instead I really enjoyed the performance. The guys came approximately an hour later again up with another performance, in which I also participated.
The first short break took place around 1 am, the second around 5 am and the last one around 9.

When we arrived in front of the Santa Claus village I was so happy. Happy because we finally arrived and we were still alive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen