Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

Lapland 28.2 - 7.3 _ Santa Claus village



Santa Claus Village

I did not realize before that I was on the north pole, or I should better say in the arctic circle. As soon as I became conscious about where I was, I felt like in a fairy-tale. While we were standing in line to take a picture with Santa, we talked nervously about what the whole week will be about.

Santa is a very friendly person. He really looks like the real one (of course I know that there is no real Santa), he spoke different languages, at least a few words and he told as to act well behaved for the next year. =)

But of course nothing is for free. The picture, which we took cost 40 Euros.
Bigger was the disappointment that we were not allowed to touch Santa’s reindeers without paying. A one kilometre ride cost 20 Euros, which is quite a lot. If I have it right in mind, no one of the group rode them.


After staying there for an hour and taking endless pictures we embarked again in the bus to drive to our final destination: the cottages in Levi!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen