Mittwoch, 11. März 2015

washing clothes



Laundry

Doing laundry wasn’t something new for me. I live in a shared apartment in Switzerland, so I am used to do it on my own.

Due to I do a lot of sport, I have to do the laundry at least once a week. In students village you have to book the laundry machine a few days in advance.

When I first went to the 1B building, where the laundry machines are located, I realised that I have to pay for the washing 1.50 Euro with my phone. Fortunately I had my phone with me, but unfortunately it’s obligated to have at least 20 Euros balance on the phone, and I didn’t.

So I went back to my building to ask Sara for help. She came with me to the laundry room and called the written number. After calling, the machine started.
In my opinion 1.50 Euro is too much. But what freaks me more out is the thing with the mobile phone. What am I going to do when I will leave back home? I mean it’s senseless to have 20 Euros on my phone just before I go back home.

Therefore I wrote an email to Tys to complain about that issue. They answered that they can’t do anything about it, but that they are trying to change to concept.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen