Mittwoch, 11. März 2015

food experience



Lunch



I have never had such a cheap and delicious salad! Not kidding. I usually eat salad and a piece of bread for lunch. All universities in Turku offer very cheap lunch. It is even possible to check out the weekly meal on the internet.


A normal portion, which means a large sized plate, 2 glasses and a small plate are available for 2.40 Euros. You can decide if you want two glasses of water, or one of water and one of either milk or juice.


The big plate is for warm dishes. Normally you have the choice between one to three meat dishes and one to two vegetarian. 


The salad buffet varies extremely from University to University. At Ruiskatu Campus they have for example just three choices while Educarium has about 6. Whatever, the salad is always fresh and good. The small plate is for salad, or if you want you can put it as well on the big plate.


Two weeks ago I didn’t know that if I take just a big plate full of salad without any main dishes, the meal costs only 1.60 Euro. What a bargain!

So whenever I can I am having lunch at one of the cafeterias =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen