Dienstag, 24. März 2015

Lapland- wednesday- snowmobile



Tuesday, 03.03 & Wednesday, 04.03

On Tuesday weren’t many happenings. We spent the day basically the same as the day before.
However, Wednesday was different. After the breakfast we got ready for the snowmobile ride. All the participants met in front of our cottage to go together to the snowmobile shop. Due to we were around 40 people it was a bit chaotic. After we got our clothes (helmet, gloves, overall and boots), we took of course some pictures. =)


The guides explained how to ride a snowmobile and how to slow it down. Rebecca, my German friend and I shared a snowmobile. She drove the way to the reindeer farm and I was the one who drove back. Unfortunately we couldn’t drive that fast since the two girls in front of us drove so slowly because they were scared. After the break in the reindeer farm, a hot chocolate and a doughnut we changed drivers and it was my turn.
I have to admit, it is amazing! I really loved it. The speed and the adrenalin kick were amazing!
Frozen, but still alive we came back to the cottage to have dinner and of course, a sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen