Dienstag, 24. März 2015

Lapland- Thursday- Husky safari



Thursday, 05.03

For one time I had to wake up early because the Husky safari took place in the morning at 10. The car drove us to the Husky ranch, where we first met the owner and the youngest dogs- cute Husky puppies. I have to admit, that I felt very sorry for those. The cage was very small and the snow was coloured in slightly yellow. In addition, I saw one puppy eating the poo of another one. It was awful!
The Husky ride itself was in my opinion not that spectacular. The dogs were running and full of energy, they seemed to enjoy the tour. All I was thinking of, was if they have enough big cages, enough food and enough attention. 65 Huskies are living in that farm. I doubt that the owner are having enough time for each dog.
Never mind, I fell in love. One Husky stole my heart. His name is Eriici. I’ve never seen brighter and bluer eyes.


I cuddled him a lot and wanted him to come back to Switzerland with me. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen.

After we said Good-bye to the dogs, we went back to the cottage, went again sledging and to the sauna.
For that evening we planned to go to a Karaoke bar. Thanks to alcohol, I was brave enough to sing there. It was a very nice night, everyone was happy and I was not the only one who sang a song.
Around 3 or 4 o’clock I fell exhausted into my bed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen